Korean SEO Services
Korean SEO Services are essential to succeed in the Korean market. South Korea has the highest number of internet users among the G20. The country has 39,440,000 Internet that represent 81.1% of the population.
If you have translated your website into Korean, to reach the Korean audience, you will need to have satisfactory rankings on Korean search engines. Multilingual SEO will provide you an effective SEO strategy to improve your chances of achieving success in the Korean market.
Korean SEO Specialists
Our Korean SEO Specialists are native experts that will help your website to increase its visibility in Korean Search Engines. They also have a deep understanding of Korean online consumers’ habits. Their knowledge about Korean culture and internet market will provide you with sophisticated web search and information retrieval services. In this way your website will get organic search engine genuine visitors looking for your products and services.
Korean Search Engines
Naver is the most popular search engine in South Korea with a market share of about 70%. It is followed by Daum. Together take up more than 90% share in the Korean search engine market while Yahoo! Korea and Google Korea shares only a small portion.
Korean search engines have lots of vertical in one page, so you can see various contents in one page. Naver and Daum are entertainment portals, not informational search engines.
Naver in well known by its "Comprehensive Search" service which allows users to get a variety of results from a search query on a single page, organized by type, including blogs, websites, images, cafes, etc. For optimization, Naver is not about relevance like Google is. They serve up results from their own network if possible.
Benefits of Korean SEO
South Korea is a high-income developed country with the fourth largest economy in Asia and the 15th largest in the world. South Korea has the world’s highest number of broadband services per capita. The sophistication of their Internet industry alongside with their economic strength has led to successful rolling out of a variety of e-commerce businesses.
South Korea was one of the few developed countries that was able to avoid a recession during the global financial crisis, and its economic growth rate will reach 6.1% in 2010.
Korean SEO Services are critical to reach the Korean audience. We will help you to increase your online visibility and and to reach 36 million online users.
What will you get from our Korean SEO Services?
On site optimization
• Keyword research in Korea. We determine what are the most important keywords are in South Korea for your business.
• Technical optimization. It includes metatags, url structure, sitemaps, location of hosting, redirects, etc.
• Korean Web Design. Korean Internet users like website with flash and graphics, therefore, in many cases a Korean SEO strategy might chances in the page putting more on graphics and images.
Off site optimization
• Korean Link Building. Google’s quality inbounds links do not work for Naver. To improve your ranking you should get back links from Naver network sites such as blogs, forum and news websites.
• Paid Search. On Korean search engines doing paid search is critical to get visibility. Multilingual SEO Services offers different packages of Korean search paid to suit any budget.
• Blog Posts. Naver serves up blog results right near the top of the page. We can provide you Korean bloggers with experience in the given field.
• Social Media Optimization. Our Korean social media specialists will increase the volume of related content on social networking services and, therefore, increase your website visibility in the Korean search market. Social networks are very popular in South Korea that is why Naver and Daum have launched new services which show search results based on users social networking connections. For both of these services, searches are based on the account holder’s social connections within Naver and Daum
Korean Online Marketing Services
Our SEO company also provides diverse online marketing services including:
• Korean Article Writing
• Korean Website Translation
• Korean Article Translation
• Korean E-mail Marketing
• Korean Online Press Releases
• Korean PPC Campaigns
If you have any specific request, please contact us and we will get back to you. To learn more about our Korean SEO services call us on +44(0) 208 144 0074 or send us a email to